Name:
Email Address:
Phone no:
Where do you live?
How can I help you? lose weight
gain weight
improve health
gain energy
improve skin
earn extra income
Details so that I can guide you better :)

Form provided by Freedback.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

k e h i l a n g a n

salam n happy holiday to all.. :)

yesterday i went to the hosp. to check my gigi..my tooth decay getting worse..n i can't adapt my toothache anymore..

sadly.. :( the dentist said she can't save my tooth n...jz imagine wat happened next...

ooooohhh..NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

i cried at the hosp not bcoz the pain but i lost something precious in my life..a tooth u know..a tooth..can u imagine how is my life without it...jz like i lose my jantung hati.. (now still crying)

for those that love ur smiling face with the teeth make sure brush them b4 sleep...feel jealous with those still hv a complete set of their teeth.. :(

p/s : semalam mimpi arwah adik...die ckp die rindu sume..i miss u too dear..kite jmp di syurga.. :) love u

No comments:

Post a Comment